Japanese linen apron
A minimalist linen apron that will keep your clothes clean and your movements free. The stylish and functional apron is entirely handmade from premium quality linen fabric. It is simple but practical, inspired by a traditional Japanese style, with cross back construction, just pull it over - no need for adjustable ties or hook and loops. No more trouble tying it, it will feel comfortable and will not feel tight or disturbing you while bending.
• Linen apron
• Japanese style
• Selection of sizes
• Beautiful color options to choose
• Features twin-sectioned pocket
• Criss-cross straps in the back
• Comfortable, no tie apron
• Made from 100% European flax
• Premium quality linen material
• Stone washed for maximum softness
• Certified fabric (no harmful chemicals used in production)
Wash your linen tablecloth in cold or warm water on a gentle cycle. Best to dry naturally in a shady spot. No ironing is required and we recommend not using a dryer. However, if it is a must, use a tumble dryer on a low setting (cannot be hot). Do not dry clean as it weakens the fiber.